Monday, May 3, 2010

We got everything home and up in her room-WOW!!


We got everything home and everything in her room. This is what it looks like right now. I need to put it all away but I don't want to be hurried about it, so I'm waiting a few days when I will have some free time and  can enjoy it!!

















The onesies are ones that Gary made up, we have our own heat press, so we made these up special for Avery!!



The cookie bouquet was from our Sister in Law Liz and her two daughters, Jess and Jodi-the cookies are Yummy!!!

It is also the 3rd of the month again. So, it's been now 34 months. But I don't pay attention to the 3rd of the month much anymore, now that we have her, and we have her pictures!! Those 3's still keep showing up in a lot of events and such, but we need to get our LOA now!! Can't wait to get that and then just wait for the travel date!! If everything holds true, we will get the LOA next week, it will be the 3rd week of waiting for it. It took 3 weeks for the PA-so we'll see!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Isn't all that little stuff so darn cute? Love the onesies!
Kelly

Gary and Allison said...

Yes definitely!! I haven't had a chance to put it all away yet. I will probably wait until Mother's Day to do it. I feels pretty nice knowing that I'm a Mom this Mother's Day!! I have been waiting for this for so long!!!

Thanks Kelly!
I will be emailing you soon!!
:)
~Allison