Monday, May 10, 2010

Pictures of my first Mother's Day as a Mom...but no Avery here yet...missed her tremendously!!


Here are some pics of some gifts I got for Mother's Day. My flowers, the lady bug pill box, and the earrings from Gary.

Gary has bought me my own camera, one that I can handle. He has his big heavy professional camera, that I don't understand how to use. I wanted one for China to take pictures, my own pictures, and a small one. He has taught me lately how to download them and do everything. We always leave that stuff up to him, but I wanted to start to learn myself...

















My camera is a Canon Power Shot A3100-red for China!!  :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Congrats on the new camera! I got a new one for Mother's Day too. :) I know it's hard to be without your baby this Mother's Day. But, how wonderful to be able to celebrate Mother's Day this year as a MOTHER. :) You will hold her soon, I'm sure. And, then your life will never be the same.
Kelly

Gary and Allison said...

Thanks Kelly! I love my little camera. My husband has the big canon professional one with all the huge lenses, and he's a photographer, o he understands everything about it. I just want to be able to capture China, in my way. I've had a lot fun lately taking pics of our dance company, and things around the house.

It was a good Mother's Day!! It was nice to finally be a Mom on a Mother's Day!! JUst can't wait ot go get her!

We are hoping for our LOA this week!!-fingers crossed!!

Lydia is such a cutie!!

Thanks,
~Allison :)