Wednesday, May 19, 2010

The agency checked for us...

The adoption agency called yesterday to see when we could expect our LOA, and Frank said very soon. Well it's been 4 weeks, and 2 days...

Our patience is wearing very thin at this point, very thin. I know that once we receive the LOA we still have another wait, but we really just need some good news at this point. Plus, it really makes all of this really official once we sign the LOA-we need that!!

I am back on my workouts and going for 2 mile walks everyday, it helps me clear my head, and I would like to drop 10 pounds at least before we go to China. I'm sure I'll lose weight in China, because I'm not planning on eating too much I don't recognize, not with my historic stomach. Plus, it's going to be hot and humid when we go and we all know how well my system does with hot and humid. Will need to remember to stay extra hydrated.

Still getting together a gathering for Avery's birthday next Friday. Hoping people will come over to the house and share in some cake and ice cream.

I think I'll start the packing process this week, to give me something to do. Not that I don't have anything to do, just want to do the things lately that make me happy, and things for myself, and our family.

By the way, I got home last night from work and Gary surprised me with some pink jade earrings. I was totally floored. We had agreed not to buy gifts for our Anniversary, but he wanted to surprise me and he did!! They are pink jade hearts. Mothers usually wear the pink jade in China from what I've researched, so it was really nice. I'm married to the best man in the world!!

LOA hopefully coming soon!!


No comments: