Monday, May 24, 2010

L.O.A-Yes, it's here and it's signed!!


We got word today that our LOA had come in-YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It's been 5 weeks...but it's the 24th (divisible by 3), they stamped it on the 21st (again, divisible by 3)-those 3's!!!

Pat called Gary at work, and he called me and said,
Gary: "Hey what time do you start work?"
Me:   "4:00".
Gary: "Wanna go to Syracuse?", "our LOA is here!!"
Me:   "Yes!!!!!!!!!!!"
Gary: "I'll be there in a few minutes."


So we went and signed the LOA, and got pictures of the moment. So happy, and she's officially ours...what a feeling!!

What a great week!! Signed the LOA, and Avery turns 1 on Friday!!




















Hope you enjoy the pics!!    :)

3 comments:

Unknown said...

HOORAY!!!!! Congrats!
Kelly

Megan-Belleville, NY said...

I am overjoyed for you both. I have been following your journey to Avery, and am soo glad you are so close to having your daughter. A mothers love to her child is unlike anything I have ever felt. I am so glad that good people like you and Gary are perents to such a precious, beautiful girl, and can feel the joy of being parents. I will continue to pray for you both for safe travels and many years of happiness and joy :)

Unknown said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! I can't wait to meet her!!