Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Dinner Calendar

4 Days to go!!!! We are so excited!!!

Our Sister-In-Law Beth is putting together a dinner calendar for when we return from China. If you are interested in participating please let her know. Beth is organizing it, and has the run down on our food likes/dislikes, and how to drop it off, and when etc.



Thank you Aunt Beth and Uncle Steve for being so helpful!!

Thank you to everyone who is participating, it is greatly appreciated!!

You can contact Beth at their email, or by phone (its under Steven and Elizabeth Newton in the phone book).

If you leave a comment I can send you both.

Thanks again!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I wish we lived closer and weren't in the middle of our move otherwise I would totally participate!! You'll have to let me know when you're introducing Avery to others so that I can meet the little ladybug. Sooooo excited for you to finally have her. Safe travels!!

Gary and Allison said...

Thanks Sarah!! :)