Thursday, June 18, 2009

Guess who should be through or definitely in REVIEW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Okay so we just got the email from our adoption agency saying that the CCAA was through review of dossiers logged in or before June 30, 2007. I still need to email LaShonna our adoption agent because we were told when our dossier went to China it went with the June packet of dossiers, even though our LID is 7/3/07.

So at the very least we ARE in the review room, if not truly through review and that is EXCITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just called Gary at work, and he was so happy, he's having a tough day at work, and he said, "I needed that!". I am so excited and relieved and have a big smile from ear to ear!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! What a nice Father to be gift for him this weekend, during one of the tough holidays for us.

How exciting!! I don't care if we are through or are in review-PROGRESS!!!!!!!!!!!! FINALLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Pop the bubbly!!!-So happy today!!! Finally get to start counting down in months instead of up. The countdown will be hard to gauge but I'm sick of counting up, gonna start from 11-10 months and count downward for the day that we will receive our referral for Avery Lin Newton-our beautiful daughter!!!

Love to all,
~Alli & Gary:)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY!!! I'm so happy for you guys!!

Gary and Allison said...

Thanks!!! We're pretty happy tonight also!!!!
Another step in the right direction-FINALLY!!!

Love ya & thanks!!
~Alli

Christa Bertram said...

HOORAY!!!!!! I have tears in my eyes and I'm so excited. Finally!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Avery Lin, Your family is coming. I'll call after our doctor's apointments today.
:) Christa

Gary and Allison said...

Thanks Christa!!
~Alli:)

KatieKatie said...

YAY!!!! So happy right now! Reading that just made my day!!!

Love you both soooo much!!