Wednesday, June 3, 2009

23 Months!!


Today is the 3rd of the month...our LID monthly Anniversary!!! I just got back from my walk and thought-"hey, today is the 3rd...23 months". Wow!!

23 in Chinese is, er shi san...I think. I think you add 2 plus 10 (meaning 2-10's) plus 3, and that's how they arrive at 23. I could be wrong though.

So, cross your fingers that by the end of this month we will be through review and on into matching!!!! Then we can pop the bubbly!!

Have a great day!!
~Love to everyone!!
~Alli:)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Allison,
Hope your week is going good! Congrats on almost 2 years!
I was wondering how old will Avery be when you get her?
Mary Yoder

Gary and Allison said...

Hello Mary,

Avery will be between 10-18 months old when we get her. She could be as young as 8 months though.

Thanks for visiting the blog!!
~Alli

mlsanford said...

Dear Gary and Alli:

I wish and pray that this will be the month and that things will start moving along so much faster from here on out. I will always cherish all the love, support, and guidance you have given my daughter and she feels the same. She always tells people I have two set of parents and both are very important to me and will guide me in the right direction of life. Thank you for being the people you are and I know that you will be the greatest parents any child could want. Soon you will be hearing little feet in the back ground and you feel little arms wrapped around your neck giving you kisses. Love ya, Mary

KatieKatie said...

YAY! I hope everything goes through!!


love you both!

Gary and Allison said...

Thanks Mary & Katie!!!

I love it when people leave comments, so then I feel like someone is listening to me.

Love ya both,
~Alli

Kyleigh is a great kid and we love her very much. You should be very proud to have such a kind, beautiful daughter!!