Sunday, June 7, 2009

CCAA...no new news again...this no news is good news theory is shot in the foot...



The update has not changed...it is still the same. They are still at April 30th, 2007. I am beginning to be frustrated with no new news of an update of the dossiers. I know...all in good time.

I think other things are bothering me more lately, and new things, and I feel very much at a stand still. I am still waiting to start the quilt, and there is an update on that site about the quilt. We are still waiting to start her room, we are still waiting on news of being through review, we are still waiting for the referral, we are still waiting to go get our little girl, we are still waiting to start the other half of our lives. Waiting, waiting, waiting...one word I absolutely cannot STAND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Come on...some good news!!!!!!!!!!-Please!!!

But we wait...we're getting pretty good at it...MOST days.

Love to all, and some positive thoughts, energy, prayers sent our way... so maybe we hear soon about the review process. It would be greatly appreciated!!!!
~Alli

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Keeping y'all in my prayers every day and doing some waiting of my own for you two to at last complete the family you so richly deserve!

Gary and Allison said...

Thanks Abby!!!

Love ya & miss ya!!
~Alli:)