Thursday, September 3, 2009

Today is the 3rd...


So every 3rd of the month it celebrates our LID in China and here we are again September 3rd, 2009. I'm not counting up but in essence not counting down either but we are at what I call 26/12. The 12 is a guess and it may be shorter. I'm excited for every 3rd of the month, it means another month down. I think this number will be ingrained in my mind until we have a new date for the referral, and then the "Gotcha Day". So keep us in your mind and in your prayers today as we forge through another month of waiting...

I turn 36 in 3 days, and was hoping by now in my life to be a Mom. There must be some rhyme or reason for the waiting but some days I can't wrap my head around it.

Happy 3rd of September.

Have a good day!!
~Alli

2 comments:

Christa Bertram said...

You are a mom!!! And, your little Avery may be being born right this very second. God has a plan and He knows which child needs to be yours. He is the "rhyme and reason" for the wait and she will be PERFECT for your family because of it, I just know it. Happy 3rd!

Gary and Allison said...

Thank you so much Christa!!
~Alli