Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It hit me today...


I don't know why, but today it just hit me, and struck me that "Avery Day" is really not that far away. We should expect to travel in 2010, and it's already the 9th month in 2009, we're almost to the year 2010. I don't know why but today on the way home from Syracuse it really hit me that we're not that far away from a referral. So the reality of it all is setting in a little today-in a good way, not a depressing way.

Hopefully it will stay that way, can't guarantee it, but hopefully!!

~Alli

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Are you in the NSN program or the SN program? I can't remember from our earlier correspondences. We are hoping for a SN referral sometime in the next 6 months ourselves.
Kelly

Gary and Allison said...

We are in the non-special needs program. We're expecting to see a referral next year at this time I think. I hope I should say...

After 26 months another 12 doesn't seem that long...
~Alli

Anonymous said...

Alli~

I was thinking about how close it was getting the other day, too. Bet you are getting anxious to get the nursery and quilt finished ASAP. Need any help let me know.

Love, Heather