Sunday, September 6, 2009

I'm 36 today...


Today is my B-day, the big ol' #36, and I had a great day.

My wonderful husband took me to Tin Pan Galley for breakfast, and I had strawberry white chocolate french toast-to die for!!! Brought 1/2 of it home for tomorrow's breakfast. He sent me a really funny e-card, and he took me shopping last weekend to the outlets for my Birthday, he's a great husband!!

Then my brother and sister in law and 2 nieces are up from Indiana, so all of them and my Mom & Dad and Gary's Mom & Dad came over for a big Birthday lunch. I made bruschetta bread, and we marinated and grilled chicken, a big salad, fruit salad, and salt potatoes, and potato salad, w/ sundaes, and dirt pudding for dessert. It was really nice to spend the day with family. Really nice to see my parents and Gary's parents together. We just don't have many occasions where our families get together right now. But in about 10-12 months from now hopefully we will-Avery!!!

I received about 40 some birthday wishes on my facebook account and received texts all day from my kids wishing me Happy Birthday-made me feel really special and loved!!

It has been a fun day, and a day of family, just what I wanted!! Hopefully not too long from my B-day next year Avery will be with us and birthdays will be even more special with her here to share and join in the fun!!

Hope your day was as fun as mine, and hope you felt as loved as I did today!!

~Alli :)