Monday, May 18, 2009

Zhou Nian Kuai Le to us...


Today is our 13th (shi san) Wedding Anniversary. But we have been together for 20 years. Wow... it doesn't seem that long, it's about the same as the adoption process, it doesn't seem like it's almost been 23 months, but yet again it does. I can say I love my husband (zhang fu) more each day and I can't wait to become a family in 2010!!




周年快乐-Happy Anniversary in Chinese...
如何说我爱我的丈夫-I love my husband in Chinese...


We went to the movies yesterday, and out to Moe's for dinner...we're a cheap date, our dinner was cheaper than the movies and cheaper than the popcorn and drink. But we love Moe's and it's the best Mexican food in Syracuse for us. We grabbed some ice cream in Belleville. All in all a really nice day together.

Of course I'm working tonight, and will spend my Anniversary with my kids at the studio more than w/ my hubby...what's new!!!

Wo Ai Ni Gary!!!

Love to all~
~Alli

4 comments:

Hayley said...

Happy Anniversary! I thought of you today when I wrote the date on the board! Also, there is a Moe's in Vestal...very very close to wear we live down there. We get it ALL the time! Such a good place to eat!

Gary and Allison said...

Thanks Hayley!!!

Can't wait for your wedding, and we'll be seeing you and Dan in a couple weeks for Sarah and Luke's!!

Love ya,
~Alli

mlsanford said...

Dear Alli and Gary:

Happy Anniversary! You guys are the greatest role model for married people. Glad you had a good day for your Anniversary!!!!

Gary and Allison said...

Thanks Mary!!!

~Alli & Gary