Thursday, May 14, 2009

Random...


I love it when it's Spring and the weather starts to get warm, and you can work outside and get in the garden, and stuff like that. I love watching the birds at our bird feeders lately while I am on the elliptical. I put on the tunes from our computer each morning and do my workout, and watch the birds out the windows in the sun room. My favorite birds are back again and a ton of them at that.. I love the rose breasted grose beaks. We had 7 males at the feeder the other day, they are my favorite backyard bird. We've had a lot of gold finches too, about 20 at a time at the feeder I call the jellyfish. It has a dome top, and 4 finch bags hang off it, so to me it looks like a jellyfish.

Just enjoying my weekends lately, I'm off every Friday, Saturday, and Sunday from now until September. So, really looking forward to being done with the studio for awhile, only 4 weeks left. Need some down time. I've lost 31 pounds, and Gary has lost 41 pounds...yay for us!! I would like to lose another 20, but will work on it over the Summer. Just biding my time until we hear from the CCAA about when we get into review...that makes me smile!!!

Hope your days are fun, and relaxing!!

~Alli

No comments: