Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Congratulations to the Bertrams!!


Our friends that have been waiting for their Ethiopian adoption to go through finally have had word. They found out on Monday they passed court, and they leave next week to go get Lucas. We are so happy for them, and glad their wait is over. What a great Mother's Day gift for their family!! Christa and I had a great phone conversation last Friday, and I am so happy that her and her family are in our lives, it's nice to have people who understand it all, the ups and downs, the waiting, and frustrations of it all.

We wish them much love, and a safe and happy journey!!! We can't wait to meet Lucas!!!

Love to all~
~Alli

1 comment:

Christa Bertram said...

THANKS ALLI!!!!! We will be back on the 22nd in the afternoon. I'll call as soon as I'm physically able (tee, hee). I can't believe this day is finally here and I look forward to the day you will be having this same experience.
Much love!!!
Christa