Friday, May 8, 2009

Ron's Retirement party...


Last night was my father in law's retirement party. Ron is retiring from his job of 42 years at the NY Air Brake in June. As he retires, Gary is the person at the Air Brake that has taken over his job...pretty cool!! But what I am writing about is the comment that Ron made last night as he made his speech at the party. The comment of," I (or we, him & Judy) have 4 grandchildren, one of which I haven't met yet..."

I just wanted to thank Ron for that addition to his speech, for including Gary and I and our pending family in his counting of grandchildren. Made our night, and made us feel included. We are very proud of Ron (Dad), and we can't wait for Avery to meet you either.

Love ya!!

~Alli & Gary

Sometimes the littlest things mean the most...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy Mother's Day to Avery's mommy.

Love, Heather

Gary and Allison said...

Thanks!!!
~Alli