Friday, March 20, 2009

Okay so bad bad day...


Had a rough day today that's where the blog down below came from. Had a friend (not family related) not really be a good friend, and ruined my whole day. Makes you examine things when people do that to you. So, I just wanted to say thank you for the comments, and encouragement, and the wishes. Had a nice talk to another great friend today, so that made my day better...thanks Sarah, love ya!!! It's always great to see you, and have our talks, it made my night!! Thanks for listening!

Love to everyone, keep leaving those comments, you keep our spirits up, and we need that more than you'll ever know.

Love to all!!!

Thanks to Heather also for always leaving comments, it makes my day when we get a comment from you, and also from Katie Katie, and Christa. Thanks to you all!!!

~Alli

2 comments:

Christa Bertram said...

I'm so glad to hear you are feeling better. It sounds to me like someone had something bigger going on and took it out on you. Forgive, but don't forget, and try to not let anyone make you feel badly. You are an amazing person and a wonderful teacher. If people can't understand what you are dealing with right now, than just stay away from them.
OK, that's it from the Doctor (lol). I'll collect my payment in wine pretty soon. :)

Gary and Allison said...

Thanks Christa!!!
~Alli