Monday, March 9, 2009

Feeling overwhelmed right now...


I have so much to do right now that I'm torn about what I have to do, and what I want to be doing. I have so much work right now. I am in the middle of choreography for the Company Spring Show, which means I have over 12 more songs to choreograph for that. I am in the middle of dealing with costume for the studio, both the Recital costumes (over 150 costumes), and also costumes for the Junior Company, and Senior Company and their Spring Show (32 dancers, and over 30 dances for the show, that I have to put together...myself). Getting stuff ready for Gary to do our taxes, which means mounds of receipts and, going through business stuff that takes forever..even though I do this to myself every year. Needing to get an hour to 90 minute workout in everyday, so I can keep losing the weight I ned to lose. Already lost 15 pounds-YAY!! Having to get through at ;east 3/4 of all the Recital dances done this month (that's over 32 dances). Getting the Company schedule together and finished this week, so the dancers will know what their schedules will be for the next 2 months. Being able to run errands and get back in plenty of time to be able to still get things done at home before I have to go to work. Getting finances in order for the Summer, and saved for the next leg of the adoption. Oh, and did I mention Gary and I have 4 weddings this Summer, and his 20 year class reunion, also.

Not much...just a couple of things to work on. I need about 12 extra hours a day and 1 more of me to get it all done.

Here's what I would like to be doing...

I would like to start on Avery's room. Strip the wall paper, and start painting. Be looking at cribs, and other stuff. Send out last call letters for the quilt, and actually start assembling the quilt. Doing things that are good for me, and not for everyone else all the time. I know that sounds selfish, but sometimes our lives revolve around my job, constantly, and some days enough is enough.

Hello!!...Gary and I would like to do something for us, and for our upcoming family. Someday it will be this way, and we will be selfish and spend time with just Gary, myself, and Avery, doing fun family things.

Can't wait for these days to get here!!!

Well I should go, I have way too much to do to be sitting here typing...I know that's what you were thinking too-HAR HAR!!

Love to all~

~Alli

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alli,

It is no wonder you can't sleep. Sounds like you need a vacation, but no time for one. Hope you start on the nursery soon.

Love,

Heather

Gary and Allison said...

Thanks!!!

A vacation away from home would be great...but as you said...no time!!!

Thanks for the comment!
~Alli