Friday, April 3, 2009

I have showed great restraint so far...


Okay so Gymboree, one of my most favorite kids stores, has yet again another line of ladybug clothes this Spring. They are so cute!!! Ladybug shirts, pants, tutus, sandals, capris, sun dresses, socks, hats, jumpers...oh my golly!!!!!! But, I have not bought any of it...yet, in fact haven't really gotten anything for Avery in awhile, don't know what to think about that. But it is showing great restraint on my part. But I do see a ladybug shirt in her future from here, that I know she'll wear.

Do you have a lot of ladybugs in your house lately. We do, love to see them all the time!

~Alli

3 comments:

Unknown said...

We have a LID of 7/23/2007. I have an older daughter so I've got loads of girl stuff. But, it's always still tempting to buy another little something here and there. Our new little one is going to be totally spoiled, I'm sure! Hope the new referral pictures posted this weekend and next on rq encourage you some. They always do encourage me!

Gary and Allison said...

Thank you for the comment. It's nice to hear from someone with the same month and year as us for an LID. I will add you to our blog list, and maybe we can share some thoughts.

Thank you again,
~Allison

Unknown said...

Ladybug tutus?!?!?! You're stronger than I am Alli! Way too cute!!