Tuesday, April 14, 2009

First attempt in Avery's room today...


Okay, so I had big ideas today, and then I got in the room. We pretty much have things sorted, and the stuff that is left in her room right now is bigger stuff. So now I have to get into the other room upstairs and try to clean that one out so I can move things around, and also move a bookcase, and 3 dressers. But I'm hoping to strip a little wallpaper this week, so I feel like I've made some progress this week up there.

When we get it all separated and empty I will take a before picture, and post it. Her closet is full, and I mean full, of clothes, and stuff for her room. I will need to get some storage totes to put all of the hanging things in so nothing happens to that stuff when we get started on painting and etc.

So a little progress today...hopefully a lot more coming!!

Love,
~Alli

No comments: