Friday, April 3, 2009

21 months...


Okay so today is the 3rd again. We are at 21 months. Been having that heartache moment a little off and on this last month. Just really when I'm by myself, and not really thinking about anything, it just drops in for a little while, and then I'm off doing other things and it goes away again. I just want to get into the review room, get us there and then we will see the light at the end, a little brighter.

I'm so tired lately, trying to get the Companies at the studio ready for their show. Also, trying to plug through the Recital dances in all 29 classes, to get them far enough before April Break. Not sleeping well, again, up every morning between 2:30-4:00AM. Just restless lately I think, my head is too full of everything. Gary is feeling better he had a nasty cold last week, and is finally on the mend from that. I think I just need vacation...some days to do whatever, hopefully the weather will be nice and I can get some fresh air, and a fresh perspective.

Happy Easter to all, and Happy Spring!!

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers.

I have a feeling the next couple months will be tough on us. So leave as many comments as possible, we will need them.

Love to all,
~Alli

1 comment:

Christa Bertram said...

HAPPY 21 MONTHS!!!!! The worst is over. From here on there will be many more positives and fewer negatives. Soon it will be the viewing room, and then the countdown to the referral! THEN THE REFERRAL!!!!!! The picture of that beautiful face...and then mad dash, planning, packing, traveling, WOW! More than half way done I bet. I'm thinking of you every day!!! Even on the days I don't comment on your blog. Hang in there:)