Thursday, February 12, 2009

Re-reading some older posts and comments...


I'm kinda in relaxed mode today. I haven't gotten ready for work yet and I'm tired and just waiting for my week off to start. I wish Gary had this coming week off also, it would be nice to spend some time together when both of us aren't working.

I was going back through the blog and re-reading some older posts and re-reading some comments that were made and thanking God that we have such supportive family and friends. I do get really frustrated somedays when I check the blog and there are no comments or a "hey" or anything. I think that has a lot to do with I'm home every day by myself, even though most days I'm really busy with the business, and choreography. It was nice to re-read the supportive comments and there were quite a few. You forget sometimes the support you have. We, or rather I, have blogged a lot in the last almost 20 months. When I have good days or bad days or just so so days.

So just wanted to say thanks to everyone that supports us!!
We love you all!!

~Alli

1 comment:

Christa Bertram said...

I know what you mean about the comments. The only people who have commented on our blog are "cyber" friends. People who I have never even met. I hope my friends and family are reading it.