Tuesday, February 24, 2009

I forgot to do this...


Months ago we received a quilt square from Ashley and Christine Scofield and I forgot to put up a thank you for it. It is a beautiful square very sun shiny!! So thank you very much, and I apologize I forgot to do thsi earlier.

We haven't gotten it put up on her quilt blog yet but we're a little behind on that lately. I have some other squares I need to get done for Grandparents that have passed. I want all of them to be a part of her quilt, it's very important to me that they be represented. I need to talk to Gary's Mom still about putting in squares for her parents, and my Aunt Jennie needs a square, and Cindy is going to help with that.

We are at 100 squares probably, and will be over and I'm sending out a few more invitations to people who want to be involved, and we are still waiting on some family and friends to get theirs to us. We have time but this Spring we are going to start the assembling of the quilt...should be a lot of fun!!

Love to all!!
~Alli

3 comments:

Christa Bertram said...

We want to do a square!!! Is it too late? Let me know the size it has to be.

Anonymous said...

Hey..what about doing a square for G & G Sischo...I think if we could do a cute scrapbook page with their interests and things on them...what do you think? I could do it...I would really enjoy it...

Gary and Allison said...

Sounds great for both of them. I'll leave you facebook comments about them.
~Alli