Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Have you seen this commercial?


So we usually record everything and watch it later and fast forward over all the commercials. But have you seen the new Windows Live Photo Gallery commercial. With the little Asian girl that is 4 years old and just as cute as can be. She's adorable!!!!!!!! A little Avery!!!

We are die hard Mac users in this household and would never use any kind of Windows product...but the little girl in the commercial is great!!

Can't you see that our Avery will be as computer savvy anyways, especially with a Daddy like Gary. I can so see her when she's that old saying what she's doing on the computer and how to do stuff on the computer.

I watch the commercial every time it is on and will stop the fast forwarding to watch it when we have recorded something.

So cute...

Have a good day!!
~Alli

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahh I saw that this morning and I was like ohh precious girl, you will be Alli and Gary's Yay! Then I watched Sex and the City and did the same thing haha. Love you both!

Anonymous said...

Yeah ... when I saw that commercial for the first time, I was like, "Avery!"

Except, you know, Avery will be way cooler and will never, ever utter the words "I'm a PC."

Gary and Allison said...

That's true. Never the words, "I'm a PC". Those words are forbidden in our household!!

But that little girl is ADORABLE!!!

Thanks for the comments Abby and Katie Katie!!