Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Been seeing ladybugs around the house...




So in the past week I've seen about 6 ladybugs in our house at random times. I love that, I say, "there's Avery", and I can breathe a little sigh of relief again. We've been hearing from family and friends lately about the adoption and the little gain in dossiers in China, and really nice to know that people read the blog. I feel really good about the adoption lately the I stop myself and say, "Don't get too happy just yet", I don't want the disappointment.

I'm on vacation this week and had big plans to do a lot of stuff, but of course I'm not. Went shopping with my Mom on Monday, and we had lunch together, that was fun, we don't get to do it that often usually on vacations. Had some of the girls over on Tuesday for a showing of RENT, and laughed all day, and that was great too. Today I'm really just vegging out, needed a day to do that. I think I'm going to go get material this week to do a page for my Grandpa Leland, and Grandpa Floyd for Avery's quilt. Do a little research about life books and do an outline for that so I can get started soon with a plan in mind. Gary and I are supposed to go get paint for the nursery this week...we'll see, I hope so.

Hope all is well with everyone.
Much love!!
~Alli

2 comments:

John's Arts & Crafts said...

Cute Idea! New blog on the Hx. of the Ladybug:
http://historyoftheladybug.blogspot.com/

Christa Bertram said...

Kara said she LOVED Rent and wishes it was still running on Broadway. Thanks for all you do for the girls. They love you and Avery is so lucky to have a mom like you. :)