Monday, March 15, 2010

The ladybugs are back in the stores...

I headed to Watertown today to get the backing for the smaller quilt at Joann Fabrics and all of the Spring stuff is in...and oh the ladybugs!!!

It took all of my self control to just look and not buy something. I did good!, I didn't buy anything but what I went in for. But they had the cutest ladybug children's plates, and cups, and garden stakes, and children's backpacks etc.

Then I headed to Kohl's for a second, and in the children's dept. there were at least 6 little girls shirts all different colors with ladybugs on them, but again I didn't buy anything.

I do love the ladybugs, and it does mean something to us. So keep me out of the stores!!! But it does seem like there is more and more ladybug things around...


Happy almost Spring!!!!

~Allison

No comments: