Sunday, March 14, 2010

I cut out 130 squares today...

It is Sunday, and Sundays lately seem to be the day around here where we don't get out of our pajamas. We are so busy with the high school musical, and I'm doing choreography like mad for the studio and the company. Gary is so busy right now, that he really needs some time off. He only works like 3 other jobs besides his full time job. I think we both need to pare back a little and feel like we are able to breathe. Hopefully soon...

So I started to cut out squares today for Avery's smaller quilt while I wait on 2 more squares to finish the other quilt. I ended up cutting out 130 squares today. Each square is 4x4, and it is about the same size as her crib quilt we bought 2 years ago from Pottery Barn. It's a perfect size to use right off and it hopefully won't take as long to put together. Not everyone's fabric is in this one. Some we didn't have extra of, and a lot of the lady bug fabric I cut out multiples of...I think it looks great!!

We are still waiting on a list to come out. Always checking emails and on pins and needles until a list comes out. It's still waiting, but a different kind of waiting...

Other than that no real updates. We got our Federal fingerprints done, our second round of Hep. A & B vaccinations done. We need to buy a crib mattress and that's about it for now. Below is the picture of the smaller quilt laid out on her floor.

Enjoy!!!'
~Alli  :)

No comments: