Thursday, February 11, 2010

Third times the charm...

We are off today to go get our fingerprints re-done for the 3rd time today in Watertown. They say the 3rd times the charm...I hope so!! Plus our LID is the 3rd, and the number 3 seems to pop up a lot throughout this journey-hmm...a sign maybe?

I think she will be here soon, we just have to get all of the gobblety gook out of the way first. Gary was going through all the confusing paperwork last night. Ya know where the one paper says to do it this way, but another one totally contradicts it, so you sit there and wonder and try to remember how we did it last time, because this is the 3rd time we're doing all of this.



So, today we need to call Pat our adoption agent and get a few things cleared up, and more paperwork can go out this week-YAY!!!!

Getting there...

Wish us luck!!
~Love to all
~Alli & Gary

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Moving along! Moving along! Wonderful!
Kelly

Gary and Allison said...

Yes!! We are getting there!!
:)
~Allison

Christa Bertram said...

I just caught up on the blog...been so busy with sick and injured kids. Did I tell you yet that I REALLY excited??? I would be thrilled to help you with the quilt, if you want any non-quilter help. Just give me a call. I also like the sound of your new doctor. I wonder if I should switch? She must be in Syracuse, right? Have a great week off from the studio. Call if you want to get together.
:)