Thursday, October 1, 2009

Ni Hao Ki Lan...


Can I just say I love all the new toys and clothing that are out that are from the series "Ni Hao Ki Lan". I got Avery a shirt the other day on clearance at Target, very cute. They have tons of toys and stuffed animals. I am not big on character clothing, but t-shirts are okay. Some of the pants have chinese writing on them too...very cute!! We are going to NYC next weekend, and are going to go to the huge Toys R Us store and see what they have there.

We would like her to have a bunch of that stuff to play with when we have her, before you won't be able to find it, so we will be putting it on her Christmas List for Santa etc.

So Cute!!

Have a great day!
~Alli

2 comments:

Unknown said...

My kids really like that show--especially my 5 1/2 year old daughter.
Kelly

Gary and Allison said...

It is so cute! I used to record it and watch it. You can actually learn quite a bit of Chinese through that show. :)