Monday, October 19, 2009

I took some inventory on the books that Avery has...


Books Avery already has:
"Toot & Puddle- Let it Snow" by Holly Hobbie
"So what's it like to be a Cat" by Karla Kauskin
"Because you are my Baby" by Sherry North
"Twinkle Twinkle Little Star" by Kate Toms
"The Great Race- "The story of the Chinese Zodiac" by Dawn Casey
"I love it when you Smile" by Sam McBratney
"You can do it Sam" by Amy Hest
"Motherbridge of Love" by barefoot books- she has 2 copies
"Here Comes Mother Goose" by Iona Opie
"A Mother for Choco" by Keiko Kasza
"Smile" by Roberta Grober Intrater
Peek a boo Ladybug Book
The Itsy Bitsy Spider Taggies Book
Ladybugs Gift
"Barnyard Dance", "The Belly Button Book", and "Pajama Time" by Sandra Boynton
Scholastics Shapes Book
"Mommy and Daddy Hugs" byKaren Katz
"I Love You Like Crazy Cakes"-the board book and the hardccover big book by Rose Lewis
"I am a Little Panda" by Francois Crozat
"My Family is Forever" by Nancy Carlson
"Yeh-Shen- A Cinderella story from China" by Ai Ling Louie-2 copies of this
"On The Night You Were Born" by Nancy Tillman
"Goodnight Sun Hello Moon" by Karen Viola
"How many kisses do you want tonight" by Varsha Bajaj
"Zen Shorts" and "Zen Ties" by Jon Muth and also the panda
"Kung Fu Panda"-2 of these
"Russells Magic Christmas" by Rob Scotton
"Angelina Ballerina" by Katharine Holabird
"The Very Lazy Ladybug" by Isobel Finn
"The Great Fuzz Frenzy" by Janet Stevens
"Shaoey and Dot" by Mary Beth and Steven Curtis Chapman
"D is for Dancing Dragon- A Chinese Alphabet" by Carol Crane
"Skippyjon Jones" by Judy Schachner
"Won't you be my Kissaroo" by Joanne Ryder
"Piglet and Mama" by Margaret Wild
"Beatrice Doesn't Want To" by Laura Numeroff
"The Hello, Goodbye Window" by Norton Juster
"Pea Pod Babies" by Karen Baicker
Boogie Woogie Book
"Olivia helps with Christmas" by Ian Falconer
"We're riding on a Caravan-An Adventure on the Silk Road" by Laurie Krebs
"Panda Bear Panda Bear What do you see" and "The Grouchy Ladybug" by Eric Carle
"Runny Babbit" by Shel Silverstein
"For Everyone to Share" by Gillian Lobel
"Tell Me Again About the Night I Was Born" by Jamie Lee Curtis
"Daisy Comes Home" by Jan Brett
"The Five Chinese Brothers" by Claire Huchet Bishop
"Bear of my Heart" by Joanne Ryder
"Chinese Mother Goose Rhymes" by Robert Wyndum
"Little Miss Ladybug and her Magical Red Thread" by Karen Acres
"Little Ladybug"- finger puppet book
"Ladybug Girl" by David Soman and Jacky Davis
"Celebrating the Mid Autumn Festival"
"If you give a Cat a cupcake" and "If you take a Mouse to the movies" by Laura Numeroff and the cat and mouse also
"Itsy Bitsy Spider" and "10 Little Penguins" by Kate Toms
"Mommy Loves" and "Daddy Cuddles" by Anne Gutman
"Little Ladybug Learns to be Humble" finger puppet book
"Three Little Kittens" photo book
"Mama Mama" &  "Papa Papa" by Jean Marzollo
"A Quilt of Wishes" by Teresa Orem Werner
"One fish Two fish Red fish Blue fish", "Mr Brown Can Moo", "Hop on Pop", and "Green Eggs and Ham" by Dr Suess
"Ballerinas are Beautiful" and "Princesses are Pretty" from the Little friends series
"The Monster at the end of this book starring Grover-Little Golden Book
"Chinese Fairytales" by Frederick H. Martens
"Made In China" by Deborah Nash


Wow!! That's a lot!! Most of them haven't come from us though. Friends and Family have really contributed to her library of books. A lot are board books, and paperback. We do have some hard cover too!  I know we will read to her all the time so it's a great start!! I finally got to put them in the cupboard I wanted this weekend and they are all together. I'll snap a picture of them all soon and post it. If you have any suggestions for books please leave them. We are always looking for new books, and love to hear about everyone's favorites. I actually have a list of other ones I would love to get for her, but we would love to hear your suggestions!!


I was never a reader, only in the last 2-3 years have I really started to read for pleasure. Now I have 6 books of my own that I have started and need to finish...someday!! I'll post them later, and if you have any suggestions of adult books for me to read please leave them too!!


Love to all, 
~Alli


No comments: