Friday, January 1, 2010

The Nursery Transformation...

We have been busy parents to be this week. We have both had the week off and gotten right into getting progress made on the nursery. So we striped the walls, and painted trim, put up wainscoting, and Gary put the new floor down. What a transformation!!!


I never thought a little paint and some wainscoting, and flooring would make us so happy. It seems more real now, and it feels like we progressing-FINALLY!!! This room makes me so happy!!!


I go in and turn the light on and smile. A little girl's room...in our house...how fantastic!!!!


Here's a slideshow of our progress and I'll post more photos after tomorrow. It looks like a little girl's room, we are ecstatic!!


Enjoy!!
~Alli & Gary


Happy New Year!!!









Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: The Nursery...
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Really, really pretty! Can't wait to see more pics to see how you set it up!
Kelly

Anonymous said...

I love it so much, y'all! I couldn't imagine a more perfect room for Avery.