Thursday, August 20, 2009

The sales are good right now...keep me out of the stores!!


It's that time of year where the sales are awesome and things for Avery are really cheap. I keep buying bigger sizes so that I know she'll wear them eventually. Dresses are $5-6.00 right now. Some of the stuff I've looked at all Summer are now on sale, and I tell ya sometimes I can't resist.

That's why truthfully I don't go to Watertown that often. Too tempting to get her a little dress or something. I call it retail therapy. Gary calls it I think insanity, to me, more like sanity sometimes. So I did get a couple of things for her today, spent hardly anything on them, but oh so cute!!!

She's a girl and must have options, that's what I keep telling Gary, he just shakes his head...he understands, what a guy!!!!

Have a great day, and enjoy the bargains!!!

Love,
Alli ;)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

It's super fun to buy some little girly stuff. I'm all for it! I just bought a teeny little bikini for our future daughter. I got a size 3--had no idea what size to buy! Now that we've moved to the special needs program, we anticipate that our new baby will be more like 18 mo.-2 years old rather than 12-18 mo. old. So, just wanted to be on the safe side with sizing. I could spend a fortune if I had time alone at the mall for an hour or two! My 3 kids at home right now keep me from spending too much--they make shopping not so fun. :)

Gary and Allison said...

I love looking at the little girl things. Avery has quite the wardrobe already not all due to me, our family and friends have helped out.

My Mom and went shopping for my cousin's baby shower and that's where I saw all the deals. So of course the next day I went back and got her 4 dresses-all sizes.

Sometimes I just need to have an Avery moment and get her something or somethings...

Not that the material things are what matters but it's really all we have right now.

I'm trying to figure out how to start her quilt, and get going on the nursery some more.

I love that you got her a bikini!!

Much happiness sent your way!!!