Friday, May 9, 2008

I feel like a Mom this week...


Tonight is the first night of our Spring dance show. The show is entitled "Rock Your Soul". The show if I do say so, and I never brag is the best show we've had!!! The music, the dances, the dancers, the feeling...is indescribable!!! I have 36 girls and 2 boys between my 3 companies and they are absolutely fabulous kids. They make me feel like their Mom and I get hugs out of the blue and are called their "second" Mom, and MamaBear, and with this weekend being Mother's Day that really hits home.

Being able to dance the song Swept Away for Avery at this show and incorporating the red thread with my senior company at the end of the piece really means a lot to me. I am such a proud "Mom" this week I can't wait to have this feeling all the time for my own child. Gary and I have such a connection with all of our kids, and we wouldn't have it any other way.

Love to all & I hope you can make it to the show.

~Alli

PS~
The character in the upper left hand corner means dancing in chinese!!!

No comments: