Friday, December 17, 2010

Friday faces...and a quick update!

Avery is doing GREAT!!
The black and white photo is Avery and her kitty Koko, and the bottom one is our girlie in her Dora the Explorer pajamas-she loves these!!
We are gearing up for Christmas. Even though I don't think Avery understands anything about Christmas at her age she is as wound up and excited as all the kids I teach at my dance studio-go figure!
Gary and I need to start wrapping gifts this weekend, he wraps and I do bows and tags. We usually sit down and wrap everything at once, but it will probably take a couple nights this year.
We are going to Lights on the Lake tonight after Gary gets home from work, it was raining last weekend so we skipped it.
Gary turns 40 this Sunday, Avery and I have a special gift for Daddy. I'm taking Gary out to dinner Saturday, just the 2 of us, Avery is going to my parents for a couple hours. I think on Sunday we are going to have a very low key day at home in our pajamas and watch movies-VERY MUCH NEEDED!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have fun at Lights on the Lake!! Miss you guys!!