Friday, October 31, 2008

Happy Halloween!!



Although they don't really celebrate Halloween in China I did find the following translation for the saying,

Happy Halloween!! in Chinese:
Wan Sheng Jie

A ghost is: youling
A pumpkin is : nan gua
A witch is: wu
A bat is: bian

In all my research about Halloween in China and how they don't celebrate it. It is funny how about 90% of all Halloween costumes are MADE IN CHINA!!-No surprise there!!

Hope all your little princesses, and goblins, and witches, and ninjas, and pirates have a great Halloween!!! Happy Haunting!!!

I am going to look for a marked down lady bug costume today that I can put away for Avery, even just to play in. We need the wings and everything!!! Can't wait to see Noah, Owen, and Sammy tonight all dressed up. They are our only trick or treaters that we get every year. We live out in the country and don't get very many.

Happy Halloween!! Wan Sheng Jie!!

Love to all~
~Alli

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Alli,

Burlington Coat Factory and Claire's have ladybug costumes. Happy shopping.

Love,

Heather & Don

Gary and Allison said...

Thanks. Actually I had a problem with our kitten at the house and she ruined my day, and almost a chair, and what I had planned for my day...oh well. So, really all I did was go look at Christmas music and Recital music and came home. I don't know if I'll be able to find anything now it's been a few days. I'll probably just order a lady bug costume through one of my dance catalogs. I'll order it bigger so she'll be able to wear it eventually.

Thanks though!!!
~Alli