Wednesday, June 18, 2008

I'm late blogging for Father's day...sorry!!!



Zhi Ba Tian
Pronounced- Ji shee-Baa-T-yen

That's how you say Happy Father's Day in Chinese. Hopefully someday soon we can teach it to Avery and she'll say it to Gary. We plan on teaching her some chinese. Plus, we want to learn some anyway before we go to China.

Hope everyone had a great Father's Day!!! We had my Dad over for breakfast. We had egg souffle, and belgian waffles with strawberries and whipped cream. Indiana sausage, and bacon...it was really good if I do say so myself!!!

We went to Steve & Beth's for a BBQ late on for Ron. WE had hamburgers, hotdogs, sausage, chicken, 3 types of salads...really good again. No wonder I wasn't hungry on Monday at all!!!

We are starting to plan on re-doing the deck and getting paint for Avery's room and the downstairs bathroom.

I've been on vacation for a week and of course I have a million things to do...but I'm bored. Never happy, either too much to do, or not enough. Been signing dancers up for Dance Camps since the day after the Recital. Gary is finishing up the dvd's from the Recital.

Other than that it's all the same. We just got word from our adoption agency that 4 families just left for China over the weekend to go get their sons and daughters. Quite a Father's Day gift-WOW!!!

I am wondering with the earthquake, and all the monsoons and everything over there if this is going to put us behind even more. Hope not...can't take that!!

Hope you all are having a good end of the school year!!!

Love to all
~Alli

No comments: