Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy 3 Month official wait to us...

It's now been officially 3 months into our wait to get Avery. It doesn't seem like the time is going by quick enough. I thought maybe when we got back into our usual swing of things time would go quicker or at least "seem" to go faster. But I think because we are so anxious, she is in our thoughts every minute of the day. It's really tough to be in this situation, waiting to become parents. Some days are bluer than others, but I do know this journey that we are on is leading us to a more fulfilled life and tons more laughter, and brighter days.

We find ourselves daydreaming about her and how much she will change our lives, we are so ready for that. Being that we are in our mid 30's and just becoming parents and having to wait so long for it I know we will appreciate each and every day and every moment. The good and the bad, the tough and and the trying with more love than we could ever imagine.

Keep us in your thoughts and prayers,

Love to you all~
~Alli & Gary

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi guys,
I do not know if this will make you feel any better or not, but because it is your first, the time will drag by. When I was preg for Logan it took f-o-r-e-v-e-r. With Bren, I blinked and she was here. I will pray that the time will go by faster for you! One day this will all be but a memory. Hang onto that!
Take Care!
Angie