Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Little Ladybug :)


We had the story hour Halloween party today, and Avery was an adorable ladybug! I love this costume, the wings are so neat. Truth be told, I tore the wings apart and stuffed them more with filling, took the bow off the jumpsuit, and made her antennas instead of the flimsy pair that came with the costume. I wasn't sure if we were going to use this costume so I ordered another costume also. So on Halloween she will be something completely different. How fun! We have another Halloween party on Sunday, then trick or treating on Monday and another party on Monday. 

Gotta love the back of this costume, and she is wearing black "UGG" boots (fake uggs).

We are having so much fun! 
I didn't think things could get much better but I am loving being the Mommy, and Avery is such an absolute joy. 
Such laughter, and smiles, and bliss in our household!!

Happy Halloween early!!

No comments: