Thursday, August 11, 2011

These are the days that make my heart melt...

Avery and I took Daddy to work today because Gary and I have a "date night" tonight. So I am going to pick him up from work so we don't have to drive separately, and Gary doesn't have to come home and go back up to Watertown.

So the bug and I went to Panera for breakfast this morning, we were there by 8:00AM! It's so nice there at that time during the week, hardly anyone there, and it's quiet. Avery was in such a good mood, and so cute at breakfast, a nice morning with my little girlie!! Then we went and did a little shopping really quick before coming home, she was so good today being out and about, giggling, and talking, and asking a billion questions-which I love!! 

These are the kind of days I love, when it's Mommy and Avery time, and we are just hanging out. Lots of kisses and hugs, and she gets that little look in her eyes that I can't fully describe to you, but it's a look just for Mommy-makes my heart melt!!

Love you Avery Lin!!  :)

No comments: