Monday, June 20, 2011

Summer is here!!



This is what our Summer is going to consist of...playing in our water table, the sand box, and swinging on our swingset!! Sounds good doesn't it? I have about 4 weeks off before I do a few Summer dance camps at the studio. We are going to start Avery in gymnastics I hope, and hopefully find a story hour or something else that we can do this Summer that fits in our schedule. We are also going on a few getaways. July 4th weekend we will be in PA, in Kinzers PA I think. We are going with my Brother and his family, and my parents to the horse progress days in Lancaster County. Staying over 2 nights, and I'm looking forward to the shops and such, love the Amish country!! My Brother and his family live in Angola Indiana, and that is also Amish Country there, so we love it!! We've never been to the Dutch part of PA, so it should be a lot of FUN!!

The end of July we have the annual Newton Family vacation to Cape Cod for  a week. We didn't go last Summer because we were in China getting Avery!! So we are really excited about going this year with Avery. We are renting a bigger house, and we can't wait to go to the beach, and just hang out!!

I imagine we will do maybe a few weekend getaways, maybe the Buffalo Zoo, or Rochester Zoo, family oriented, It's so nice to just go away for a few days...

Avery calls her sandbox, "the beach". "Go beach Mama?", is what I usually hear-so cute! We are having a good time just relaxing and spending time together.

Gary had a great 1st Father's Day! We had my Dad & Mom and brother over for breakfast, then hung out at home all afternoon, then had smores at his parents house with Steve and Beth and the boys-everyone had a good time!

Next month we will be home a year-wow that was fast! Hoping to celebrate a little or A LOT!! :)

Hope your Summer is laid back, and full of FUN!!


No comments: