Monday, December 3, 2007

We are now 5 months!!!!

So, today is December 3rd, so we are now 5 months into our wait. We've been extremely busy with the Christmas Show, but now that's over and went really well, so we are back on the normal schedule.

We put up our trees yesterday, one is going to be Chinese inspired, when it's done I'm sure Gary will put a picture up here to show everybody.

We have a new addition to the family, our new kitten Koko, short for Kokopelli. She is 8-9 weeks old, and a lot of fun!!! She's from Indiana. We brought her back with us from visiting my brother and his family over Thanksgiving.

I am planning on sending out the postcards this week, now that things have calmed down. If anyone would like to do another wish for Avery and another piece of fabric, please feel free. We've had a lot of people who have asked and want to do another one, so please do.

I guess that's all for now, we are buying Avery Christmas clothes, toys, and such, and my list had all things for her on it. I can't wait until we get into double digits on our wait time!!!!

Talk again soon!!!!
Love~
Alli & Gary

No comments: